Poetry: Your Warmth

Just vibin...



Cultivated souls for those who will never know
A silent whisper of "I miss you so", shall never be heard.
I wonder, where do all these lies come from?
I slumber, I dream, I sleep.. my soul, for you to keep,
I love you. But, I hate you.
You left me behind, to uncover all the answers...
none, I find. What are the questions embedded in my mind?
I feel your warmth, you hold me from behind.
I twist, I turn, I take a look,
But no ones there, my body's shook.
I have no time to heal,
Already my body rots in what I feel,
your warmth.

Where did you go?
No longer holding me so...
I told my mother you came to visit me,
she called me a liar, with a slap across the face
I hate her, but I hate you more.
Look at this crime scene that you bore.
Look at the family, that you tore.
But I continue to feel,
your warmth.

But Daddy, I miss you.
And I don't know if I can keep Momma strong,
Cause its been so long since she mentioned your name,
and now I wish to bid farewell but I feel shamed.
I miss you.
I said I'd be okay when you left that frightful day.
But I lied, and I'm sorry, I never meant to cry.
But I miss you.
Is it okay if I call to you before I sleep?
Or is there something more to it, something deep?
I don't know, But I miss you.
And Momma? I'm sure she misses you too.
But right now, neither one of us, knows what to do.



--PS... my father isn't dead. I was just vibin off something I read.
Any comments? Leave em. :]

No comments: