Photoshoot: Pepi x Conjugate Studios

Had a shoot last weekend with Conjugate Studios over at Far Rockaway Beach, NYC. It was too fun! Get wet, get wild! Act silly! :D

I'm going to post the photos in 4 posts because there are a bunch! I want you to enjoy them, not skim!



Cj & I were walking and she saw this yellow doorway and demanded I stand by it. Unluckily for me, in the time I was there a woman came bursting out almost hitting me the door, the 2nd photo explains my fear and soon I was laughing again. We were lucky Cj kept clicking away! :D

Cj took me over to Rockaway Taco, some real legit spot, very popular. Shit was packed! She told me it usually has a line around the corner, lucky for us it was early. Yummy tacos and yummy beers!



The luck of the Irish. I just kept matching with everything around us.


Hanging out on the Jetty, being a bad girl!

Lol, as Cj likes to say, I usually don't know, but I'm a know-it-all. 

I hope you enjoyed this stream, I will be adding more tmrw! Check out the Conjugate Studios blog & give a follow!

xoxox
-PEPi

No comments: