Poetry: Just vibin..

Why you gotta be like a ventricle?
chambered on all sides/ faked like the actual/
egotastical, lookin way too bashful for the casual.
fuddle with rebuttal, spiteful with a curl/
bitch you make me hurl.
tranquil like a whiffle gettin hit by a whistle/
ya twistle in the air and land like a missile.
heavy wit the hit when ya fallin to the ground/
im throwin up the work, i got this wit no sound.


Fake like that scary bitch in the lake/
You awake? Ya feelin's I will break/
Breakin in mistakes, corrections I can make.
flakin like a quake, drastic wit the waste.
the devastation for the nation/ causin desolation/
misapplication, complications.
revert to divert all the restoration/
convert to consume and corrode the replications.

Disemployed like a prostitute, I salute you/
but i cant say I know, so fuck it, sOlute.
pumped like a gat, ready to shoot, but nah/
i'll just smoke ya boots, toast ya roots/
Sorry but I gotta dispute to wear the suit.

I'm da big cheese in the situation, the big brains/
-Gigantism-, wit the big names.
But I gotta proclaim, I'm the mainframe/
Disclaimed like a ranger, I make claims.
But let me be literal, I'm massive/
Substantial extravagance, so passive.
Running with the liberals, I'm active.

Don't treat me like a -harlequin-, a jester/
I take it to the head yo, takin several measures.
I fester with disgust, your end will be a must/
Smokin trees like ya aint livin, simple cust.
You're a bum, homeless, abandoned/
Banished like Eminem did to Cannon.
I'm a Veteran to the game, your a freshman,
I keep it REAL, but kid, did ya learn ya lesson?

-PePi


Comment. :]

No comments: