Beauty: WANTS!

My blog is definitely not a fashion one.. as fashionable as I may be, I never keep up with the latest trends. I have this app on my iTouch which I use to think of like girly outfits and these are a few I stole. Those of you who know me personally know I will look like I'm about to play basketball, then look extra feminine the next day. 
Anyway, I included some make up stuff I REALLY REALLY WANT. I know no one would buy it for me, but if you happen to see this and you do buy me it, I love youuuu! Lmao. 
Anyways.. few of you know whats happening in May.. (those of you who don't ehhh.. you suck), but yeah, everything is on hold til May -> T-Shirts. So just stay on the look out. 


(Please don't yell at me for saying "Anyways" too much.. I love that word!)

2 comments:

superduperkya said...

hey hun, thanks for all of the comments :)
i do my own makeup also & those sephora pallettes could be kinda expensive, oyu should try coastalscents.com for their 88 color pallete i have 2 and i love them :)

PEPi said...

:]
no problem, just spreading the love.
and thanks, ill go look into that now. <3