Life: Crumbling Cookies.

My world is simple ... I do great.. Then it all crumbles beneath me, causing me to fall, to fail. I don't know why this terrible luck follows me around.. Maybe it's the don't give a fuck attitude I carry once in a while when I'm tired of bullshit. But if I actually cared about every little thing? Where would that get me? Ya know?
Like.. Ughh.. I'm so frustrated. I just got back on my school shit, I finally figured out what I wanted to do with my life.. My mom finally understands! And now this bullshit?! Boyfriend problems? We shouldn't have problems..
All I wanted was some space, some time to myself to figure life out, I want him in it, but he thinks I don't give a fuck about anything. I do, I'm not a person that shows the world my colors though, half the time I don't even know what I'm feeling my own damn self.
I've had a lot to deal with, I don't want anymore problems, we don't want anymore problems. So I took a 3 week break. Relax. I'm not gone for good. I'll see you soon.. Just.. Man up. I love you boy. That's all. (sigh)

2 comments:

Rudy Strangers said...

You and me, both have this in common. Nice post.

PEPi said...

Thanks. ^_^