Life: Panda x PEP!

I know I'm slacking on posts, but I can't really find anything to write about.. I'm currently working on a spoken word piece. <3
Anyhow, as usual, you guys know I post about my WEEKENDS, which is when I go out & takes pics and shit.

Friday: I went to LES (Lower East Side Manhattan) and chilled with Abs. ^_^ We played Naruto & GOW (gears of war) He bust my ass odhee.. -_- I hate him (lies.com), but yeah.. don't even challenge him. When it came down to playing GOW, I slaughtered him. Bwahahaha. Anyways, we doodled. Talked business. Blah blah.

Check out his site: www.ERARENYC.com & cop a T-Shirt while they are still in stock!

Saturday: BRUNCH AT MY HOUSE! My peeps came to el Bronx to my brunch all the way from Brooklyn! I cooked pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon & ham. So so good! :P
We had mad fun! (besides the bumass shuttle bus) & of course, I took pics. :D

 Me and Killz.
 Me & Killz (me bein silly)
 Jen, me, and Killz. <4
 I love em to death. <3
 Killz, Monte, Me, Jen, and Slawta.
 Us again.
 On the shuttle bus.. lmao @ Slawta.
 Okayyyy!
 Cheeseeee!

After we left my house we headed to Union. Killz departed to some hotel party and we chilled for a bit. Then Slawta, Jen, Monte & me headed to some bbq. That was fun too. We had planned to hit "The Bodega" up for a party but that didnt work out. Lots of miscommunication. So we all went home.. 

BUT! Little did we KNOW! Slawta went back to the BBQ which had erupted into a party.. Bitchass nukka!

Sunday: SLEEP! Z___z

But wait! The fun doesnt end here!

Monday: Went to Union met up with Jen (business talk). Then Slawta came along and brought Mala with him! <3 She just got back from Syracuse. This Summer is gonna be mad fucking fun! We chilled in McD's. They left ( I was still with Jen.)
Anyhow.. Then my Willie Bean came (Wilsonman) and Slawta & Mala snuck back to see him. Then Slawta kept coming back. (He had a meeting to go to) Mala was meeting a friend. Who turned out to be Lauren. (Hope I spelled that right. She was purrrdy).

Me & Willie Bean lol

Blah blah blah.. Then their was me. I was waiting for my friend Tajjy to come so we could trade. He makes pins, I make rings. I made a ring just for him.

 Here he is sporting it. :] (peep the Panda.)

And we traded. He makes Panda pins and well as others. You should COP! ASAP!
Here are pics of me with the Panda pin on. <3


Well.. that was my weekend + Monday. Today rain. -__- Sounds pretty though. Wish I could snuggle. Ha. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur cute =)

Dee O. said...

love your style...you and ya people seem cool :) nice blog too!

feel free to check out my blog:
www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com