Fashion: More items! >> bklynQueens

Ahh! So sorry I haven't updated the blog in almost a week! A WEEK! Don't kill me! Anyhow, it's been really busy, new ideas and all. I'm slightly disappointed in lots of people who said they would buy some pieces from TG, and still haven't. The shop has been up for almost 2 weeks now. -Sigh-. Well whatever, it's my boyfriend's week off and we've just been lounging about the apt and watching netflix. Or just at our friend Willie's.
BUT GUESS WHAT!?
BklynQueens has new items in the online store! Bidding ends on Friday and new items will be up! Of course I'm one of the models! ^_^

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Wow, amazing outfits! :) your blog is so much fun to read, thanks for posting.

~ Lorna
x

www.lornalooksback.blogspot.com

Kristen M said...

Those are cute outfits!!:)

xo,
happycache.tumblr.com