Knee Deep in Sweet Juices

**This story is fantasy/fiction
My second story of passion, this one is about oral sex. I'm going to be working on a mini series, probably 3 part stories. Enjoy!

" I was laying on my back as he thrust two fingers deep inside of me tugging at the walls. I felt the space beneath me become wet in a matter of seconds. He placed his left hand on me and held it against my belly, all I wanted was to feel him inside my belly. He kept digging his fingers inside of me and started to work at the front, I was starting to feel this weird sensation, like I wanted to pee, but I had just used the restroom before we started.

I felt myself moaning, I couldn't stop, my legs began to shake uncontrollably and I finally felt his tongue squirming in my p****. I opened my eyes, grabbed at his locks and shoved his head further down. I wanted all of him. I felt him smile against my cl*t. He began to nibble on it. He knows that makes me crazy. I squeeze his frame between my legs and let out a scream. I could hear the gushy sounds his mouth was making agains't my lips, he starts to finger me again and again. The peeing sensation wouldn't stop, I could feel myself tighten around his fingers, then a moment of relaxation, like a river unleashed from a dam. I had wet the bed..

He then looks up at me, with this "I'm gonna f*ck you so hard" grin. He grabs my waist with both hands and shoves himself inside of me, kisses my mouth real nice and slow, I can taste my juices all over him, I lick it all off of him, it tastes so good. I nibble on his lips as we begin to kiss really hard, sucking on his tongue, he flips me over and starts hitting it from the back. I'm on all fours now, he gets me down to two, the rocking of the bed now our only motion. He speeds up and pulls himself out and presses his face between my legs and begins to eat at it again..

Don't stop.. please don't stop is all I can say, then I wake up."

-PEPi

No comments: