Lost on the D***

**This story is fantasy/fiction
I've been writing stories and sharing stories on different social blogging sites now, here's a little bit of a freak story for you guys... Inspired by @sbnumb3.


I can't help it. Sitting on top of it, rocking back and forth. It just teases me, it teases me! D*** just comes in all different packages, I like a good length, but thickness and a nice big head, ooh, that does it to me. Addicted to black d***, it should be a crime.

I just hop on, ride the head all day as it smacks my g-spot. Keep at it for a little while longer and I could just feel myself about to squirt. I've never been a squirter, but that one guy, he does it to you. Oh that sexy brown d***. All that hot juice flowing down your thighs, my legs begin to shake. I just want it in deeper, I don't want it to stop. Make it hurt, make me feel like I'm doing something bad.

He chokes me with a nice grip around my neck and flips me around. Keeps teasing me, rubbing his d*** back and forth across my cl*t. Sh*t feels like heaven, but I want him inside me, so I throw my a** back at him and I feel him knocking on my ribs, I moan in excitement. He pulls by arms back and speeds it up, I keep tossing it back, I feel myself about to squirt again. I try to hold it in, tighten my p**** around his d*** and he groans. Now he's going so fast I can't hold it anymore and just let myself drip, he pulls out just as I do so and busts all over the sheets. I just think about doing laundry, then f***ing.. Then f***ing him on top of the washing machine..

Then I slip into a deep sleep.."
Join me for more of my stories @ Experience Project!
My profile: http://www.experienceproject.com/about/pepione

I hope you guys enjoy it, I'm just embracing myself a little more. Now let's be real, if you aren't comfortable talking about sex, are you really that mature? What do you think?

No comments: