Life: My Bedroom

Welcome to my bedroom! I had a cold and my room was extra dusty.. some I cleaned up & put up some of my posters. :]
Here we've got Teddy, my bed, & my "office". I also have a screen that separates that part of the room from the rest. Ooh la la, mucho fancy. Lol.
Here we have the messy corner. End table, some plastic drawer thing with crap inside. My closet. Some purses & bags. A filing cabinet... I don't know why I have that.. It just has mad shit I don't use in there.. storage?
The monsters under my bed! Sneakers, boots, shoes. -_-
Shit I can't live without: Accessories. All on my dresser.
The mess on my dresser... It get's worse. Some sports trophies in the right corner. :]
Some snapshots of my "office". Very comfortable.
And finally....
Posters! All MINE! :D

There you have it.. my room. *Yawn.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Your room us SOAP DOPE. The room screen seoarating thingy reminds me of japense animes I watch. FancY! lol I like your duffle bag in the corner. Your room is pretty soap dope! - MuffinBoy