Poetry: Grimey Niggas

Cant escape the grime
Its like a nigga doing time.
Every time I shine
Niggas blowin mine.

Everywhere I turn theres always a copy cat
Askin me where I be coppin that
Like.. Get your own style, your own vision
Cause me & you? We aint steady kickin
I got my own livin, my own shiftin
I dont got time to be rollin wit you, fuck is you thinkin?

You not one of my mans, we not cool like that!
Steady talkin shit, just shut ya trap!
Like.. Take me serious.. You a fake cat
Catchin freebies, stabbin backs
Fuck ya lifestyle! Fuck how you livin!
This is New York fuckin City!
Fuck is you thinkin!?

This is my life homie!
Dont try to control me!
Then come back around & try to disown me!
You aint shit! Fuck is you?!
Nobody. You aint true.
So step aside, I got moves to make,
That dont include you.


Photobucket

No comments: