Fashion: Outfit Post + A Date!

Yesterday A & I went on a date! It was sooo much fun! The weather was purrrrfect for what I wore. A light spring dress and my lets-walk-everywhere boots! I brought along a scarf shawl for the chill that would approach during the night. We were planning to go eat at ACME (restaurant near soho) but it was closed down. Wahhh! :'( I had my heart set on there delicious southern cooking! The people there are so nice! That had been the place we went for Valentines Day.

Anywho, we ended up going to BBQ's over on 23rd street and 7th av. Boy am I glad we went there, I devoured everything in my face. Ordered a medium rare steak, unfortunately, I like medium WELL DONE, oops! But it was yummy either way! I had a sexy virgin pina coloda while he had his with #2, no idea what that is, but it tasted like 151. He was def hating on my yummy non-alcoholic drink! :p

After that, A and I walked to union square to hit up the movie theaters, pit stop at the liquor store! For some Bacardi Rum to mix in with our Coca Cola at the movies. Muahaha, bad bad bad we are! >:)
We saw Fast Five! Mmmmm! Everyone was looking so scrumptious! Paul Walker? Marry me? YES PLEASE! Dwayne Johnson was looking his best as usual, Vin put on some weight, but nothing I couldn't handle ;] As for Terese, the god of chocolate men? Mmm...

Fast Five was a really great movie! Don't forget to stay AFTER the credits, for a sneak peek at the next movie. Boy were we shocked! :o

Now time for the goodies! Here's what I wore!

More after the jump!





Dress: American Rag Cie 1984 Shawl: Christopher Fischer Bag: Thrift Find Boots: AE Pearl Ring: Akeyno

No comments: