Fashion: PROM NIGHT!

Yesterday I enjoyed a wonderful day with my friend Awmi, who is also a blogger on my lovely site. We caught up with our buddy Paulie, here is a picture of all of us!

Here is Awmi with Kid Love & Paulie.

We also met these lovely ladies who were on their way to prom named, Christina & Ayda. These ladies were looking so cute! Senior prom, congratulations girls! The following are some pictures of them.

Christina & Ayda.

Christina and her lovely dress :]
Hope you got voted Prom Queen Ayda!

Yesterday was lovely! My boyfriend and I headed to a party in Brooklyn with our friends. It was great, great food, great people. I have never seen so many dances in one day! I almost even got a attacked by the biggest girl in the party, well, her rear (ass) almost fell on me! Ah!

Until next time lovies!

No comments: