Fashion: Different Looks of Pepi

These are just some of my favorite photos.. of myself! Conceited much!? NOPE! I just rarely ever really like something, most photographers can't capture me as well as others. I also thought you guys could see my sense of style and how much it differs! 
Anyhow, here ya go! Enjoy!


DUCK FACE! Lmaooo, I liked this one lots!

Just trying to be cool, which I am.. NOT! Lol!
 Ok that's it for the pics! I'll try to do this every other week for a re-cap on me! :D

If you'd like me to model for you contact me @ pepione@things-galoure.com
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

How was your 4th of July! I had a blast, too bad I don't remember anything... hahahaha !
xoxox
-PEPi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, brilliant idea

Ashley {A Cat in Gloves} said...

You are just TOO cute!