Fashion: Outfit Post! (High Waist Shorts!)

Hey everyone! Miss you all! I've been diligagging? Lollygagging? Idk! I've been procrastinating again! Shame! I should be put to shame! ;__;
I'm sorry! I know I said I wouldn't do it, but I have no one around to take pictures of my outfits so it's rare that I actually post one up!

I wore this today, I did NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. I went outside with my mom & ate a hotdog.. Yippee doo! (sigh) My life is sooo boring! Anywho, I thought I'd take pictures since I've neglected my lil ol' blog for sometime now. The shorts are actually purchased from BklynQueens whom I model for. Most of the clothes usually fit me! Mahahaha! Anyhow, always check back Friday afternoons for new items! They've got some HOT new stuff coming and I'm staying on top! I dare you to outbid me! DARE YOU! :0

Shirt: H&M (was a dress), Shorts: Levi's 900 Series (70's), Bag: Fanny Pack, Shoes: Wedges from Lulus.com

Necklace: Vintage Find, Glasses: Thrifted Earrings: Seashells (self made), Bracelets: Beaded (self made) other vintage finds









Okay that's it! I really love this outfit, it's become one of my favs! During the day time I usually have shades on of some short! Ahh sunlight! Yes, it burns.. Yes.. I am a vampire! ... (sigh).. Edward Cullin <3
Enough with the blabbing! I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit! Some people are pushing me into styling.. I might just do it! What do you think of it? 

Happy Friday!
Have a good weekend everyone!
xoxox
-Pepi