STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!


I was awarded this a WHILE ago! I was just going through my email and decided now's the time to blog it. Procrastination is a killer!

Thank you so much to Rhiannon over at ifyoucantbeaworkofartwearone! Sorry I am so late with this! I've been so caught up trying to get a little recognition for my Accessory line I completely neglected my emails and blog somewhat. FORGIVE ME MY LOVES! You are my life! I swears, I swears this is true! Haha, anyways :p
With this award, I have to tell you 7 little facts about me... Hmm.. Where to start!?

#1 I am 5 feet and 6.8 inches tall. Most people who befriend me online before in person naturally assume I am 5'10- 6" ! It's crazy and very annoying! I'm short! I am regular sized! Stop rubbing in my shortness! I guess its okay because I am the perfect height for my boyfriend. Yeah, we're okay now. I forgive you guys! :0

#2 I really hate when people assume I am a professional model. Looking at Fact #1, I don't even hit the height minimum which is 5'7 -5'8, sometimes not even! I don't even like modeling, my mom always pushed me as a kid. That industry is HORRIBLE! -shivers- Pretty disgusting too! I won't get into any details! But ladies, if this is something you are pursuing, please, PLEASE, be careful! There are a lot of pervs out there who will use you, and never give you photographs! Also, not all modeling agencies are legit! Get the facts first!

#3 If I could eat Taco Bell... NO! If I could eat a CHEESY GORDITA CRUNCH, no lettuce, light on the white sauce everyday I WOULD! I love that taco! It's so good! Omg, omg! -mouth waters- I really love this taco! It is a regular hard taco (beef + cheddar cheese) surrounded by more cheese (mozarella + cheddar) & thick soft taco! Mmm, mmm, good! Tacos, there so damn good, possibilities! (yes.. I stole the cambells soup line!)

#4 Sometimes I wish I could wear the same outfit everyday of my life like a cartoon! It's really hard getting up, showering, brushing teeth, washing face, and getting all glammed up for nothing! You come home and take it all off! Don't get me wrong, I love getting dressed! I just wish I didn't have to all the time. If I were rich, I'd buy all the clothes at local thrift stores. The hell with brands! 
You wouldn't judge me if I wore the same outfit everyday would you? Good! 

#5 I don't have many friends that I actually hang out with. Sure, I know everyone personally, but it seems we only carry online relationships, which sucks! My best friend, my sister, my only friend in the whole wide world who I love and trust has moved to Arizona for music school! I am so happy for her! But who am I going to complain and cry to now when my boyfriends not around? PSH! Forever aloneeee! LOL!

#6 I really don't like when people ask me where I shop. It's annoying AND I don't want to walk around town and bump into someone with the same shirt or pants as me! It's ok to ask, I know, because most of my clothes are thrifted or vintage, so it's rare I find someone with the same outfit as me. So that's great! I'm sure this bothers some of you too! My excuse? "It was a gift!" Pahaha, works everytime!

#7 Last but not least! I love writing! I used to want to write a novel.. I don't know what happened to that dream, perhaps I got caught up in designing, or maybe I found myself. But I feel writing will always be there for me, as an escape or somewhere to be. I know one day I will write a book, maybe it will be my autobiography or a fiction novel. It's going to happen though!

I guess that's all!
I haven't even slept I'm still on Monday!
Hahaha! How's your Tuesday going?! 

xoxox 
-PEPi

No comments: