Poetry: Won't You Notice Me



Can you look into my eyes and say that you have seen me?
Can you say that you looked at me deeply?
Or will you pass me by as if I am someone else?

Where have I gone? Where does my mind belong?
Oh I am lost, so lost in these woods..
If I could find my way back I would,
Oh I am lost, so lost in these woods..

I know things will get better!
I look up and see the sun breaking through the trees,
The warmth on my back, I feel it!
It's here! I know where to go..
The woods aren't so dark any more!

Vivid colors, beautiful flowers..
Oh the heat is rising in its power..
I'm running now, chasing rabbits!
I won't stop until I have it!

Run! Run! Running away I go!
Until I find myself.. with this happiness shining bright against my back.
Won't you notice me?


Currently listening to: Faded Paper Figures - North by North


I was pretty bored when I wrote this, but this song sparked something and I just typed away, I liked the outcome. :]


Do you ever get inspired to write when you see or hear something? Care to share? :*
xoxox
-Pepi

No comments: