Beauty: Naturelle Girl

I've always liked natural looks on women. To see someone feel so comfortable with themselves has given me the ability to feel comfortable with myself. I always thought I was ugly, my chin to large, my breasts too small, my body too skinny. But my boyfriend loves that and he not only accepts me for me, but for who I am. My ideas, my thoughts, my words, that's what makes me a human. It is what's on the inside that is beautiful. It makes the outside beautiful as well.

Here are a few photos I took of myself. I did a little makeup and I also curled my hair and put beads and cowrie shells in it, and I love it.

Naturelle look with cowrie shells in my hair.

Boyfriends shirt <3


More after the jump!




I dare you.

You only see what you feel.

The palette and brushes I used for my look. Blush is wetnwild minerals blush. Brushes "ecotools".

Did you guys like it? I'm going  to be doing more personal posts. Enjoy!
xoxoxo :F

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did you curl ur hair?

PEPi said...

hey! Sorry about the late reply, I'm most likely going to do a video on how I did my hair and put the seashells in.

But it's called the 2-strand braid. I just did lots of them tied up, then I washed my hair and let it dry, and that was the result!
Hope this helped!

-PEPi

tresjunae shepard said...

How will you brush your hair with them in ?

tresjunae shepard said...

How will you brush your hair with them in ?

tresjunae shepard said...

How will you brush your hair with them in ?