Life: The FUTURE of DREAMS


The world breathes and spits fire, to the core. Cause that's really all the world is, a big ass fireball. Ya know? The sun shines and then it doesn't. It's today, some say it wasn't.

Days pass, weeks go by. Months go fast, and years don't last. It's like we're always caught in between the future and the past & most of us don't know where we're headed.

Well I can say for sure, I don't know where the fuck I'm going. I don't know what the fuck it is that I wanna be, like, I'm only 18 damn years old, I'll be 19 next month. And my mum has given me 4 weeks time to determine what my future shall be. And for the first time in my life I'm absolutely sure, I don't know what I want to be.

I wanted to be an author, a school teacher, a gym teacher, psychologist, even a damn philosopher. I'm one of those people who thinks they know it all, but usually only knows most. I'm an asshole, but I usually put others before me.

This world? This world is my canvas and my future the paint to my masterpiece. You see cause, my life isn't going to be bland, people will write about me one day. Some of it may be bad, some of it good, some shit might even ruin me, but you know what, I'm still being thought of years to come. I'm still on peoples minds. I'm going to be legendary, that I am. In 500 years time I bet I'll even be in textbooks or whatever new technology that comes along.

All in all, I'm going to be somebody, more than who i am today. Cause everybody is somebody, its just how much of a someone you are. I've just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do to get there...

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Did yu figure it out?? What are you gunna be