Random: Alone

The feeling of alone is something no one wants to feel, yet we feel it everyday. Every feeling of hate, distrust, and unlikeness is a feeling of alone. For only one who feels alone can feel hatred, betrayal, disgust for things, disgust for feeling alone. Some people say they enjoy being alone.. But when they do say so.. They don't actually know that they are not alone. They read a book, they are accompanied by its characters. One can only be alone in life, but not in mind.

When ones mind is tarnished and rebelled, the mind is alone. The body is alone. The life, is, alone. So how can one escape this? Some turn to drugs, others for help, companionship. The only cure is in the mind. At least I think so. Alone isn't a thing, it's a feeling, it's a thought. So clear your mind of alone.. and be free.

I am not alone, nor do I feel alone. For my mind embellishes within me positive thoughts & ideas, which keep my mind at ease the majority of the day. Find something to do that you love, and you will never feel alone again.

No comments: