Life: Dream Home

So I used to dream of having tons of cars, a big bathroom, nice kitchen, and a huge bedroom when I was a kid. Nowadays I just wish to have a place to call my own, ya know? Like, I just want a place for me that I could design and say, "Hey, this is my home, welcome!"

Well my boyfriend and I always brain storm on what we would have when we finally get our own place, sure we pretty much live together now, but we want our own home when we can do whatever we want. ;]
Haha, just kidding. (NOT!) But yeah, these are a few pictures of inspiration. I always dreamed my home modern with a splash of color full of bean bag chairs scattered in the apartment and the walls nicely decorated with my paint ramblings. Antonio on the other hand, wishes to have somewhere he can work out, and a living room with mat covered spring floors. I want a projector though. :]










Toodles! xoxox
-PEPi

No comments: