Poetry: Forever Love

Before, everything I loved left.
I pushed away until in my mind, their thought decayed.
But now, I push, I push, so hard,
And yet, he stays.
He doesn't complain.
I yell inside, he can tell,
He makes me well.
He makes me sane.
He whispers soft words in my brain.
So soft that I can't take it.
I CAN'T TAKE HOW MUCH HE MEANS TO ME!
It kills me inside.
But.. I'm happy.
He makes me happy.
I make him mad, but most times he's glad.
I smile. He smiles.
I frown, he holds on to me tight.
Cause their can't be love without a little fight.
So I hold on back with all my might.

I want to yell out, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
PLEASE DON'T GO!
But I know, he's not going anywhere.
So I push the thought aside, as he slips between my thighs,
Envelopes me in his kisses and keeps me in his wishes.

Love.
Oh, how beautiful you are.
I'm sorry that I disappoint you.
No more, no more. I promise.
I do. I promise to be good to you.
Think good of you.
To hold you in my heart, forever.
I promise.

Hope, Love, & Faith.
These are the feelings to which I give you face.
I give them all to you.

Because I love you.

No comments: