Music: The Weeknd (Download)

The Weeknd! I don't know anything about these guys but they are AMAZING! Sort of like Trye Songz meets Michael Jackson!

The Knowing - The Weeknd

I really love this song.
"This song is pretty much about his girl cheating on him with another woman, and he's telling her how much he knows about the situation. He's a bit hurt in the beginning of the song, but as the song progresses, he begins to like the idea of a threesome. The Weeknd is dope." - B*

The Weeknd - House Of Balloons Cover

They have a mixtape out and it is SO GOOD!
If you like to download it click here

1 comment:

Dee O. said...

Oh my goodness.....I love this mixtape soooooooooo much too!!!! I can't stop listening to Coming Down & High For This lol. The Weeknd is all types of dope!!!

That GOOD GOOD Blog