Life: REAL Friends

Christina and I have been best friends since 2007. We became very good friends on the basketball court. She not only was my friend, she was my team mate. She depended on me to set the pick for her for an easy lay-up. We always got the job done, together. She's like my sister, always fighting, arguing about what we're doing wrong, why we're slipping, why our tight friendship seems to be falling out all the time. But hey, shit like that happens all the time, but like a cut, we always manage to get a band-aid and patch things up.

Although I'd love to get deep in conversation about how close we really are, it's no ones business, so I won't get into details. A best friend keeps secrets until the other says speak. It's in the rule book of friendship, not that many of you fake bitches know any of that, that's why the majority of your so called 'best friends' shit on you behind your backs, but heyyyy I won't get into that either, not my business. I simply don't care. More on on the difference on best friends, close friends, friends, and associates in another post.

Anywho, that's all for now. Enjoy the rest on my ranting. :)

No comments: