Poetry: Follow

A mind is only as forsaken as you make it be
You peeped mine so now you follow me.
The evergreen shadows insinuating a future foretold
To those who shall never know.. to grow.
To live is to love, to live is to learn
To hurt is to yearn, just wait for a turn.
Broken dreams are pieced together easily
You peeped mine so now you follow me.
A simple life lived is hardest to love
For a simple slip will cause you to shove.
Losing grip on reality who clarifies lies
You started with hellos, but now you say goodbyes.
Count to one, have some fun.
Count to two, its nice to meet you.
Count to three, easily play me.
Count to four? I'm nothing more.
Nothing more than a dream thought of as supreme.
My supremacy is that of my mind broken & combined
A walk steps backwards hoping I find time.
Failure is an outcome but success is the KEY.
Success is what I need, that is why you follow me.

No comments: