Poetry: Gullible Mother

I'm sorry I lie to you the way I do...
And it's funny.. because I only lie to you.
You ask where it is that I'm going
I throw any female friends name that comes to mind..
but really..
I'm in his arms.. every single one of those times.

I'm sorry I lie to you the way that I do,
But then again, you're used to the lie instead of the true...
and you hit me that day.. remember?
Fuck you.
I cried & you yelled.. I tried then I fell.
You don't love me. Hahahaha.. no you don't.

You are my mother aren't you not?
You are supposed to share with me all that you've got.
But here I am.. with the same dingy clothes..
My poor little grey socks.. the ones with the holes.

I'm useless.. yes I am. That's all you yell at me!
I am what I am! Damn.
Why punish me so!?
You tell me nothing, so I do not know.

But you bash me anyway.. yes you do.
So mommy... I'm sorry I lie to you the way that I do...
But you hit me that day
So fuck you.

(irrelevant)

No comments: