Poetry: Good Day.

(Several different compounds of poetry in one.)

I come from a generation of pill poppers
People who smoke weed
Look at me! Im on my knees..
beggin please.. please stop it,
Heave, please please niggas leave!
And they are gone.. Just as easy as they came.
Pushed from my mind I repeat my name
This is no game..
I slowly make out the words but it dont sound the same.
Im slowly beginning to think, I am, insane.

"Nigga who you?!"
"Shawty what it do?"
-I seen you around.. seen you clownin it out
Walkin it out, jerkin.. got something for ya
Bitch ya slurping?
-I'm off my hours, I aint working.

Hoes off the run way, always knowing.
I'm gonna run away.. no ones going..
no ones knowing..
but i see you!
I see you busting moves.. clownin it out
Walking it out, jerkin..
But I could've sworn me & you was working!

Eh nigga.. I was wrong.. dead wrong.
But this aint no lullaby, this aint no song.

This is from me to you. baby its true.
I swear I miss you,
Swear I can kiss you.
But damn.. we done.. I dismiss you.
I could hit you!
Lookit these tears!? You see em..
Well.. now you can watch my skinny ass walk away..
Cause me? Im done.. & I aint got shit to say.
Good day.

No comments: